Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Years Prayer

Damn I miss Malaysia. It was just so great to spend time with family, especially my cousins. It's funny how we see each other once every 3 years or so yet we all still click and get along so well. I miss the laziness that is Malaysia. Just going out and eating and shopping and just lazing around. It's all so good. No need to worry about ANYTHING. AHh life should be more like that. I suppose it was good since I got to catch up with friends in Singapore. Highlights would be cycling in the rain for ages, SOAKING wet to the point where I just went into the pool with the same shirt on and it looked the same, playing with coconuts and rocks in the pool, spending WAY too much money, drinunking sweet lime juice and catching up with my old old old friend Mr. Cha-les. The plane trip was PAINFULLLLL, my knees hurt like hell and my 8 year old cousin kept asking me questions while I was watching Little Miss Sunshine (I highly recommend it, it's a VERY good movie). So we were stuck in the airport for ages too! That sucked the straws quite a lot, and my Threadless shirts still haven't arrived AND my cousins didn't let me get the chance to sleep or have any peace and quiet. So I'm still majorly jet lagged like you wouldn't believe and I'm still operating 3 hours behind time. On another note.

Farewell beloved 2006.

Things didn't seem to be as painful as I thought they would be. Year 12 went by in a breeze and I didn't even study hard to get into my course (don't follow what I did though).
I made great friends and I went on fantastic holidays.
So many memorable moments and so much to cherish. Golly gosh!
But now I suppose it's time to say goodbye, and start a new chapter of my life, DEATH AT UNI!
I hear there's a new superhero called Fantastico, someone I met in Malaysia. He's pretty fantastic, we met at e&y when I was working. He cleans the windows and when I was there we communicated from the windows. It was sorta funny cause he mistook my "do your hands get pruney from the water" for "ZOMG I WANT TO SPEAR TACKLE YOU SO YOU DIE BIZ NATCH"
**edit
OR it all tragically went downhill when you misinterpreted his "will you marry me" with a "want to grab lunch?" and agreed unwittingly
long story short, he was left at the altar with nothing but bouquet of roses and a broken heart
DIGREEEEEESSSSSS
So as I was saying before I was RUDELY interrupted, um a new year. Resolutions I suppose. I've never actually tried it, I think I should. What though, maybe learn to live life without being so fearful or cautious. Then again maybe that's a good thing. Stop spending so much money? OKAY WAIT let's start small :) Drink more water.

So at the end of 2006 I've
- Fell in love with Macs
- Been on a holiday with friends
- Learnt a lot about love
- Lost friends and made friends
- Bought WAY too many t-shirts (if there's such a thing)
- Managed to stay SLD

Cheers everyone for a fantastic year. If you're reading this then I talk about you :)

Addicted To: Zhuo Wen Xian & Cao Ge - Liang Shan Bo Yu Zhu Li Ye