So yeah, life got a bit boring so I decided (a long time ago) that a change was in place.
Here goes nothing.
Before
During
After (4 hours of butt paining torture)
Before
During
After (4 hours of butt paining torture)Yeah it's a bit strange, but I'm sure I'll get use to it. I am QUITE aware that I look like a tool before, during and after so please, there is NO need to reiterate that fact :)
OKAY so sides that, I've been having NON-stop family dinners, which is cool cause my family is awesome AND going shopping well every single day. I think I have exceeded the accepted 20kg luggage limit well and truly after my first day here.
I also have a must eats list for ANYONE that goes to Malaysia.
1) Mangosteen
2) Roti and curry
3) Gon Lou Mein (with won ton, char sau, ya or well anything.
4) Kaya Pau (also known as Kaya ball)
5) Milo C Ping
6) Rambutan
7) Goreng Pisang (Deep fried banana)
Vicky's MUST eats
1)Milo Dinosaur
OMG I could go on forever so I better stop. But in the meantime I encourage you readers (if there are any) to go do something crazy or insane (within reason of course) cause change is great. It's amazing how a person can adapt to change when forced to, I suppose we're all just scared. So I suppose we just gotta dive straight into it, you'll find you're a lot more charmeleon-ish than you realise. AND yes I do realise the contradiction of my blog title and blog contents, SHHh. So I shall distract you with random pictures


**edit
This made me laugh, it was on the blogger homepage
Long live the new version of Blogger!
(P.S. The old version of Blogger is not dead, but it would like to retire for a little while... maybe go to Hawaii or play World of Warcraft all day? It begs you to let it play World of Warcraft all day.)
Addicted To: John Mayer - Stop This Train
OKAY so sides that, I've been having NON-stop family dinners, which is cool cause my family is awesome AND going shopping well every single day. I think I have exceeded the accepted 20kg luggage limit well and truly after my first day here.
I also have a must eats list for ANYONE that goes to Malaysia.
1) Mangosteen
2) Roti and curry
3) Gon Lou Mein (with won ton, char sau, ya or well anything.
4) Kaya Pau (also known as Kaya ball)
5) Milo C Ping
6) Rambutan
7) Goreng Pisang (Deep fried banana)
Vicky's MUST eats
1)Milo Dinosaur
OMG I could go on forever so I better stop. But in the meantime I encourage you readers (if there are any) to go do something crazy or insane (within reason of course) cause change is great. It's amazing how a person can adapt to change when forced to, I suppose we're all just scared. So I suppose we just gotta dive straight into it, you'll find you're a lot more charmeleon-ish than you realise. AND yes I do realise the contradiction of my blog title and blog contents, SHHh. So I shall distract you with random pictures


**edit
This made me laugh, it was on the blogger homepage
The New Version of Blogger
The new version of Blogger in beta is dead!Long live the new version of Blogger!
(P.S. The old version of Blogger is not dead, but it would like to retire for a little while... maybe go to Hawaii or play World of Warcraft all day? It begs you to let it play World of Warcraft all day.)
Addicted To: John Mayer - Stop This Train