Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Comfortable

So someone fell asleep on the phone, so now I'm stuck talking to no one.
MMMmm, spexalent.

AND so I just put up whole heap of videos on YouSCRUBEe of our Singapore trip that you can watch. I would link you all but I'm really too lazy, I'm sure you can find it yourself :)

AND I just realised I am VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY in debt.. well more so I just owe people a lot of money. I think it's 2k + which isn't very good. Oh I need to work more. PLUS I just changed my mobile plan so yay for dying. After going to chadstone and spending another $300 odd on presents I want to die all over again. So I hope to God that they appreciate what I give them cause I'm not taking anyone out to dinner anytime in the near future. Sorry lah!

But on the up side I love friends and computer games. These holidays have been all about AOEIII till the early hours of the morning :) Gosh sometimes I wish I had more of a life, then I remember how broke I am and out come the musketeers.

Every moment I live is agony.

**edit

pR] lil rain; says:
omg i miss herft
WHAT THE PISANG!?!?!? says:
HAHAHAHHAHA
pR] lil rain; says:
i need to re-mail her

hmmm that's... interesting

Addicted To: Feist - Mushaboom & Issey Miyake perfume