HAPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAYYY TO YOUUUUUUUUUU :)
Hope you had a fantastic great special birthday with LOTS and LOTS of cake and public singing to you. Sorry if I was a bore and sorry for not playing laser wars or daytona with you. I AM terribly uncoordinated hoho :) AND hope you liked the watch even though Chinese superstition says giving a watch is like wanting the person to "have their time" (aka die). I'm QUITE sure that that (oh damn double word) is not what I wish upon you, promise. So I hope your parents don't hunt me down to find the punkass who's trying to kill you. If you don't like it PLEASEEEE tell me cause 'telling someone what they want to hear isn't love'. Yeah that's right I'm oh-so deep and philosophical. Or not.
AND MANY a happy birthday to my sweetsweetsweet friends Vicky, Trace-face and Nataaaaaaalieeee :) I'm sure we'll be able to catch up with our crazy dancing and stupid photo taking. Oh gosh those photos were terribly embarrassing (send them to me please). And I'm always here if you need a hand to burn terrible presents like half fitting tops or items with fallen out jewels :) What better friend could you ask for?!
[INSERT PICTURES HERE LATER]
SORRYSORRYSORRY I didn't mean to make you freak out about the first round offers! (Or wake you up). So I went out to the newsagents to get the papers for first round offers. While walking around in Coles reading the GIANT Age I freaked out cause my name wasn't in the newspaper. I mean I didn't fill out that VTAC Pi application form that we apparently needed to fill in. Well I had to cause it was meant to be for ALL of my preferences :S. So I invested money into comfort food (mmm chocolate biscuits) to soothe my "OH MY GOODNESS I'M NEVER GOING TO GET INTO ANY UNI" soul. Upon queuing up I asked my sister "hey, if I never get into any uni can I leech of you" where she then replied "no go leech off Aaron or marry someone rich".... pshhhh my sister thinks I'll become a gold digger. Okay so long story short, all my stress was cause I selected Don't Publish My Information. I changed it but I somehow think it won't change anything. But I'm sure I got into Commerce/Arts or that Bachelor of Accounting course. BLERGH CHEERS VTAC!
"Must you make me laugh so much? It's bad enough we get along so well" - Imogen Heap
**EDIT**
OMGOSHHHHHHH I'm going to do Comm/Arts at Monash!!! So I thought so anyway. The lady at the faculty of Business called me up this morning (Thursday 18th) and apparently I got selected for the Bachelor of Accounting course. OMGOSH I'm so ridiculously stoked cause this course is SO freaking hard to get into (only choosing less than 20 people and all). So basically I'm so happy, with no one to celebrate with. Gosh someone celebrate with me!!
Addicted To: Ben Folds - The Luckiest