Saturday, January 06, 2007

Tell Him

It's true when they say hard work pays off, just look.

I think I like garden weddings. Can we have one? Just not when it's 34 degrees

And can we have an extravagant cake (not mud cake) ? But most importantly...

Let's go in a Jeep :) Thanks I love you too!
(Dedication to my future chusbrand)

So that's a whole 14 hours of my day today, but it was great. I didn't mind helping out cause they're great people (Plus they gave me ang pau and thanks in the speech and fitted in a placing for me). AND I don't believe the groom's father said the brides name wrong in his speech. Gold. AND my mum gave me permission to elope. Double Gold.

On another note. What age do you think you'll get married? What age DO you intend to get married? My friends predict a good old age of 27 for me. Ideally I'd like it to be 26, but that's if I can survive a relationship. Gosh I hate the "honeymoon" period. Surrealism sucks. AGREED :) Maybe I'm just scared of losing it all. Brace yourself.


Addicted To: Lauryn Hill - Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You