BWAIFUBOSIFOISJFOIHSEFOAIWfCOSIFWOIFJOWUFHOSUNCOKLNXJCKSOUFHOAUFH
OAUWFOAJNKCJSXNCAIWIFAUFOAUHFOUfhoufhOAIwhfOASNCJSNAFOUWOFUHOAoI
HOFIHWFOIANCJANSFOUHAFOihawofiHAWFOiHOWIFhAOIfhAksfnasofiHOAIWFhoaIWf
Exams :( I'm not prepared at all for any of my exams. I should really start to focus & do something, anything really.
This cold weather isn't helping either. I spend most of my time rugged up in bed with my beautiful apple macbook drinking hot chocolate or white tea. Sounds good? Maybe if I didn't have exams in a few days. I need motivation.
& I want a red iPod.
Digress:
I love getting mail. LOVELOVELOVE. From postcards from my friend from Orange, to surprise birthday packages (with chocolate) from my music-gig-hopping buddy, to cookies from my country exchanging cookie friend, to my stupid waste of money and materialistic eBay/Threadless/internet purchases.
Bernard Fanning did a beautiful performance with Clare Bowditch & Kasey Chambers.
'When trouble fills my world
You bring me peace
You calm me down
You're my relief
When walls come crashing down around my feet
You light my way
You're my release
So say you'll watch over me
When I'm in too deep
Tell me you'll always be
There to pull me free
There to rescue me'
Addicted To: Ben Harper - Forever