Too much eBay shopping (note: Last 31 days)
I think I spoil people way too much (and myself).Plus the US $70 spent on Threadless tees (most which are gifts for other people) and then there's the regular instore shopping (where I will purchase my gee-orr-gilious Country Road coat).
However this tends to keep me sane from all the other things happening in life. Other peoples problems, arguing with people, medical problems and exams. It's 11:30 pm and I have even started studying for my microeconomics exam tomorrow. Fingers crossed that I'll do well. I really will start studying, just tomorrow. Tomorrow will come :)
I'm sad. Grey's Anatomy and Scrubs both finished for the season and now I'm left with nothing to watch but the same last episode again and again. Spoiler: Scrubs had a disappointing season 6 finale, very cliche.
Plus, you always seem to be able to understand me in the end.
**edit
"Hello, my name is Basil,
You must be Grace"
Addicted To: The Vines - Autumn Shade