Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Looking for one more chance...

Not only is the poster artwork genius but so is the movie.
I thought it all the different scenes would be somewhat similar but I was surprised to see that they were all so different and all still so good. Favourites would have to be:
BASTILLE: Isabel Coixet "Behaving like a man in love, he once again became a man in love"
14e ARRINDISSEMENT: Alexander Payne "I wanted to say to someone: "It's beautiful, isn't it?" But there isn't anyone."
The scene will Elijah Wood struck me as strange though. And those eyes freaked me out. ERGH!

I'm so glad exams are over, though I'll probably be repeating a few units due to my extreme slackness to study and just do constant revision throughout the year (ergh I really need to learn).
But yes no more travelling all the way to Caulfield Racecourse and no more 2 hour exams for a while at least :)
Now what to do for another month?

**edit
I went for my hazards today which was really scary. I went in and 15 questions into the test the computers all broke down. So we sat there waiting for the lady to fix the computers. The screen finally came back on again but apparently my name was Chao something and I was doing my hazards in chinese.... hmmmm. Yeah but I finally got it working with my correct name and everything and I passed with 80% :)

OH and I went to the Country Road sale and got a wonderful coat! too bad all the other stuff sold out so fast. I went back the next day and the whole shop was next seasons lines, not one thing left. Crazy.

Addicted To: Feist - La Même Histoire