I went to Ikea.
It was good.
I bought a lamp.
And I bought some chairs.
They are fun.
My macbook cracked.
I cried.
Repair will cover it.
But I'm still sad.
I had steamboat.
It was nice.
I'm still so full.
I'll go make a milo.
Milo is crunchy.
I have work tomorrow.
Work is boring.
And forces me to eat McDonalds.
It's not healthy.
But it's good.
Like Picnic's.
I bring them to exams.
They are deliciously ugly.
The crumbs were all over Ikea's floor.
The man was rude when we stole the headrest.
"Excuse me!"
"What do you think you are doing?!"
That's why we did not buy it.
Their loss.
$889 loss to be exact.
EDWARD TWISTER HANDS
Milo time :)
Addicted To: Charles Lim - Autumn Leaves
I bought a lamp.
And I bought some chairs.
They are fun.
My macbook cracked.
I cried.
Repair will cover it.
But I'm still sad.
I had steamboat.
It was nice.
I'm still so full.
I'll go make a milo.
Milo is crunchy.
I have work tomorrow.
Work is boring.
And forces me to eat McDonalds.
It's not healthy.
But it's good.
Like Picnic's.
I bring them to exams.
They are deliciously ugly.
The crumbs were all over Ikea's floor.
The man was rude when we stole the headrest.
"Excuse me!"
"What do you think you are doing?!"
That's why we did not buy it.
Their loss.
$889 loss to be exact.
Milo time :)
Addicted To: Charles Lim - Autumn Leaves