I'm tired :(
Friday: 9:30am KPMG sponsor tour.
Sunday: 8:00am Work (not just any work, stocktake)
Tuesday: 9:00am ANZ Bank sponsor tour in the city then back to Uni for lectures.
Thursday: 7:15am Driving lesson
Friday: 9:00am(?) Deloitte sponsor tour
Anyway that's my week coming up. So many sponsor trips. I don't have any work clothes. So I went shopping and bought a Cue blazer which is nice. Need more pants and skirts. I can never seem to find any that fit. They all look loose and stupid on me. Even some size 6 things. It's getting ridiculous especially when I'm realistically not stick skinny!
Uni is getting a bit harder, especially Financial Accounting which is a KILLER!
Ergh..
VICKY deserves a hugehugehugeHUGE thanks from me for helping me purchase that Oroton bag that I was RAVING about 2 posts or so before. She even carried it for me on the train al the way to the city. It was a bag in a bag in a bag in a bag (no exaggeration) and it was half the size of me and carrying it around was annoying. It needed an extra seat on the trains (which it didn't get) and walking around was also a tad difficult. But besides that I love it; I love it so much I haven't really opened it yet. Just looked at it then put it back in it's bag then the next day open it to look at it again. SO yes. THANKS HEAPS STICKYYYY! :) The lobster dinner is coming soon.
Talking about food. Someone owes me yum cha. Several times. :)
loud
Credit card bill is high again :( Need to pay it off. Pay off my mobile phone bill which is not out of control :). Need to get some more sleep. Need to do more uni work.
THE SHINS CONCERT IS NEXT WEEK :)
Addicted To: Ben Folds Five - Philosophy