BLERGHHHHHHH UNIII SUCKS.
I'm definitely going to fail Business law, Macroeconomics not to mention a 2nd year unit that I'm doing when I haven't done the pre-requisites for it. Sure I only have 12 contact hours but the studying at home is draining me already and I'm only 4 days into the semester. Plus they expect us to do 9 hours study at home for each of my units. I just hope I can stay partially motivated as I am now.
So I try calm myself down and listen to some Damien Rice but then it just makes me more emo than I already am... stupid Damo, why be so emo for?!
I was cheered up by a mysterious gift for no apparent reason by Fred though.
An Oroton keyring.
Even though I ranted for like 1 hour about how it was a waste of his money since I didn't need another keyring after I stupidly spent way too much on my Coach one and how having a billion keyrings and only one key would look stupid I finally thanked him for it.
Time to study a bit more. And keep at bit warmer. It's SOOOOOOO cold!
Addicted To: Damien Rice - Rootless Tree (ignoring the profanities)
Thursday, July 19, 2007
We go blind when we needed to see...
TAGS:
Damien Rice,
Gift,
Uni