Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Stop and smell the smoke..

11:01:25 am Still in bed. Thinking of getting up but the thought of being cold doesn't excite thee. I will procrastinate some more :)

Pollution smells! & I just sort of realised it this week. Seeing I was feeling a bit sickly these last few days and still managed to go to uni I
had to take the bus. Walking along a main road (not named, just thought of people who could possibly track me down and perhaps murder me, then again they already know what uni I go to and okay I'll shut up) I smelt the fumes of the cars passing by and it really made me sick. Cars suck but I still wish I could drive to uni so that I wouldn't have to wait in the cold for the bus or miss the bus and have to walk another 15 minutes to catch another one.

Waking up for a 8am start at works sucks too. I can't manage to function at that time. I don't know how I'll survive at the end of the year. I'll probably collapse in a heap and hibernate every weekend.

Reyan's finally back as most of you have realised (esp Trace hoho :)) But it's good having him back. Someone to poke fun at and have stupid conversations with. & he brought be THE nicest chocolate and really cute salt and pepper shakers shaped of English policemen and the Buckingham Palace guards (I want to touch their fluffy black hats :)). I mean I only heard that Swiss chocolate was good but it really is to die for. So thanks my friend. I will repay you one day with a cartoon drawn by me :)


Another conclusion: Ben Folds Five's Whatever and Ever Amen is the best album. And Pokémon is fun on a NDSL :) Can I borrow it again please? I'll catch cool pokemon for you. Like that giant whale :)
Addicted To: Foccacia's & Ben Folds Five - Brick