I walked way too much today; my feet really hurt. I slept a lot too. Is it just me or do you get even more tired the more you sleep? Either way, I'm still tired & worn out.
I have my driving lesson soon too. I'm going to fail. Must remember to stop at stop signs, look in mirrors more often & practice parking maneuvers.
I watched Transformers; it was surprisingly good. When Lisa said it was funny my brain
couldn't comprehend how robots in disguise could POSSIBLY be funny; it has very good moments and the special effects were amazing too. I'm not a big going to the cinema person but this movie is worth it, really. I also watched The Last Kiss with Zach Braff. I liked it; I'm glad he didn't get together with Rachel Bilson even if she is gorgeous. It was a real thinker.
I've been eating way too much junk food and should really stop before I die of a heart attack.
Fred made me play for their indoor soccer team; I'm horrible. We lost 18 - 1. They were a good team but, amazingly fit players and they had formations and everything.
Football - (also mentioned in Kristin's blog). Another reason to LOVEEEEEEE Liverpool :)
I feel like going out right now but a) I can't drive b) No one to go anywhere with c) It's insanely cold outside; coldest day in a long time apparently.
Maybe I'm boring. Am I boring? I'm not that interesting comparatively to others. I don't like a lot of things and I'm pretty lazy. If you get me on my rare 'highs' (usually with Lisa or Vicky) then I might possibly be half interesting. Otherwise I'm rather boring; I thunk anyway.
I miss a lot of people. You're probably one of them.
I want that bag. I love Oroton's Cruise collection. This photo does not give it the justice it deserves.This bag is amazing. I have not wanted a bag this badly since Singapore (Kipling craze).
**edit
After watching the 2007 Issey Miyake Autumn/Winter Paris Collection I am inspired once again to cut my hair short. This time however I will do it right :). I can't wait.


& my beloved chicken died today :(
I'm sad
Addicted To: Milo Yoghurt & Josh Pyke - Sew My Name
I watched Transformers; it was surprisingly good. When Lisa said it was funny my brain
couldn't comprehend how robots in disguise could POSSIBLY be funny; it has very good moments and the special effects were amazing too. I'm not a big going to the cinema person but this movie is worth it, really. I also watched The Last Kiss with Zach Braff. I liked it; I'm glad he didn't get together with Rachel Bilson even if she is gorgeous. It was a real thinker.
I've been eating way too much junk food and should really stop before I die of a heart attack.
Fred made me play for their indoor soccer team; I'm horrible. We lost 18 - 1. They were a good team but, amazingly fit players and they had formations and everything.
Football - (also mentioned in Kristin's blog). Another reason to LOVEEEEEEE Liverpool :)
I feel like going out right now but a) I can't drive b) No one to go anywhere with c) It's insanely cold outside; coldest day in a long time apparently.
Maybe I'm boring. Am I boring? I'm not that interesting comparatively to others. I don't like a lot of things and I'm pretty lazy. If you get me on my rare 'highs' (usually with Lisa or Vicky) then I might possibly be half interesting. Otherwise I'm rather boring; I thunk anyway.
I miss a lot of people. You're probably one of them.
I want that bag. I love Oroton's Cruise collection. This photo does not give it the justice it deserves.This bag is amazing. I have not wanted a bag this badly since Singapore (Kipling craze).
**editAfter watching the 2007 Issey Miyake Autumn/Winter Paris Collection I am inspired once again to cut my hair short. This time however I will do it right :). I can't wait.


& my beloved chicken died today :(
I'm sad