...or was it.
So that's what you get for spending $250 in one go? It's ironic how just cause you pay a lot of money you don't get the best. Oh I'm such a sucker. Not to worry though, I have my ways of coping with stress/anger/disappointment (COUGHretailtherapyCOUGH). I love the cardboardy feel of freaaaassshhhh denim :) Lesson 1: Never pay more than $200 for any item of clothing. Someone should confiscate my credit card & take eBay away from my computer, please?! Someone should make sure Threadless doesn't have any more t-shirt sales! I have too many t-shirts, really. WHY didn't you stop me today? Remember never to leave me alone in a shopping mall unsupervised & with money.
On another note though. You're FREAKING WHACK. I don't believe you'd actually exaggerate everything that's going on in your life just so you get people to feel sorry for you. I find it even MORE absurd that people actually fall for it. I pity you, so much. Why don't you just be you? Why don't you just be honest with everyone, if not just yourself.
ifififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififif.. gosh I love Kipling :) iF.
**edit
(courtesy of Bharat's blog)
If --
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you
But make allowance for their doubting too,
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:
If you can dream--and not make dreams your master,
If you can think--and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools:
If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it all on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breath a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on!"
If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with kings--nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you;
If all men count with you, but none too much,
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And--which is more--you'll be a Man, my son!
Addicted To: Ben Folds - The Ascent Of Stan