These are the sorts of things that make you realise how freaking wonderful life can be (I was lucky to capture this, it's beautiful). Well it makes it feel like life just stops, which is wonderful after hours and hours of procrastinating about 'reading a billion pages of management reading and then having to compare and contrast them into an essay of 1500 words by next week when I haven't started and doing some excel thing and also analysing and write up a report on something like purchasing goods in a supermarket and also catching up on those tutorials that you shouldn't have wagged to go to chadstone to do absolutely nothing but have a good time'. Talking about procrastinating, that's what I'm doing now, ahh my dear friend blogspot, I remember divulging in you last time I felt like procrastinating. So my days off on Wednesday, you'd think it would be a perfect day to catch up on work. NO WAY! What do I do? Eat my leftover steak that I didn't eat last night, look at my eBay biddings, leave feedback for the trillion items I've purchased and received today, check my blog, check my 2 email accounts, check my myspace, check Fred's myspace, watch Scrubs on peekvid (omg Alex WHY!) and a whole lot more. Bold and the Beautiful is a very addictive show by the way. My Stella McCartney jeans came today too :O The tag itself was so pretty but I tried them on and A SIZE 8 IS NOT A SIZE 8 at Target! Stupid. I should just gorge myself silly so I can fit into them. So I worried about spending $100 on jeans that don't fit me the whole day but luckily for me my sister can wear them and they fit her absolutely perfectly (VERY BIG SIGH). PROCRASTINATE. This is for Anne Marie :)
Addicted To: Radiohead - Karma Police