So that was funny.
dawei. so angry, so coo. says: i saw kkk
dawei. so angry, so coo. says: at flinders
HI, I'M COLD :) says: :|
HI, I'M COLD :) says: lies
HI, I'M COLD :) says: !!!
dawei. so angry, so coo. says: i'm pretty sure it was him
HI, I'M COLD :) says: holy crap
dawei. so angry, so coo. says: he works in the city right?
HI, I'M COLD :) says: wait
HI, I'M COLD :) says: kkk as in
HI, I'M COLD :) says: who?
dawei. so angry, so coo. says: wayne's dad
dawei. so angry, so coo. says: LOL
HI, I'M COLD :) says: or KKK?
HI, I'M COLD :) says: OH
dawei. so angry, so coo. says: HO HA
HI, I'M COLD :) says: FREAKING HELL
dawei. so angry, so coo. says: HAHAHAA
dawei. so angry, so coo. says: AAHAHA
dawei. so angry, so coo. says: BURNING CROSS
HI, I'M COLD :) says: HAHAHAHAHAHA
dawei. so angry, so coo. says: AT FLINDERS
HI, I'M COLD :) says: HAHAHAHAH
HI, I'M COLD :) says: OMG
dawei. so angry, so coo. says: DIE NIGGERS
dawei. so angry, so coo. says: AND ASIANS
HI, I'M COLD :) says: YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME
dawei. so angry, so coo. says: mayb kkk
dawei. so angry, so coo. says: is the
dawei. so angry, so coo. says: grand dragon master pokemon trainer
dawei. so angry, so coo. says: of the real KKK
dawei. so angry, so coo. says: and wayne is his familiar
YESS, I kinda forgot that my Uncle's initials was KKK. I'm starting to get a little paranoid about stuff like that. After watching that movie about 9/11, and all that stabbing and death I started to get a bit freaked out.
Stuff that freaks me out:
- Telephone booths at night time
- Going downstairs in the middle of the night and looking into my rumpus room
- Being home alone at night (& ringing telephones)
OKAY FINE anything to do with no light and no people around me
- Jumping possums out of trees
- Spiders ERGUEHOAIGHAOFIH
- Heights
- Dogs...... (Don't ask why, I don't know)
Stuff that freaks other people out (that annoy me cause they're not even freaking scary):
- Birds
- Wasps/bees (unless you're allergic, then I'd understand)
- Birds
- Birds
Okay so, I LOVEEEEE birds. Most birds anyway. I even like magpies and crows, they are classified cute to me. I don't really like hawks and huge albatrosses (is that the right plural?) and birds of prey. But NOTHING and NO ONE is cuter than Rainbow :)
What are you afraid of?
Addicted To: Rachael Yamagata - Meet Me By The Water