Thursday, March 01, 2007

Is It Wicked Not To Care?

Thursday = worst day of the week, ever.

I don't think my body/eyes can hack 4 hours of uni in a row (1 tute 3 lectures) after 4 hours at uni, especially when it's 3 hours of microeconomics and 1 hour of statistics (it really should be called Uni Further Math). I'll so need to take in some sugar/coffee sachets to keep me awake.

I also don't think I can entertain 8 y/o children anymore. I mean I love them to death, really, but there's only so much Uno I can play and only so much time I can devote to them. Especially now that Uni has started. I'm already behind. I haven't learnt ANYTHING and I have 3 assignments due in less than a month. I tried to prepare my tiredness by drinking a fast chai latte this morning but even that didn't help me. It's funny how I don't feel any drastic changes going to uni though. It's sort of sad. How come I don't cry or jump with ecstasy when I got my superawesome enter score or when I got into my scholarship course? How come I didn't feel nervous about coming to uni? How come I don't care? Maybe I'm emotionless? NAH!!

But the ups of University
- Forking out $500 for textbooks
- Meeting random Singaporeans who ask me "Do you play dota?" when they first meet me.
- Meeting them again and having them call me by my 'gaming' name (it's Baxter's fault)
- Having friends in all my lectures/tutes(par marketing tute) and in my free times
- Interrupting a Uni Accounting class and talking about how we never did any work
- Only having 12.5 hours :)

AND my new blog segment "DON'T YOU HATE/LOVE IT WHEN:"
Don't you hate it when: you think you're conditioning your hair only to realise you poured shampoo in your hands for the third time in a row.

Addicted To: Rachael Yamagata - Sunday Afternoon