Sunday, March 11, 2007

That Time

You are a tard. Imagine me doing my 'impressed' look. There's NO such thing as talking chocolate & it can't convince you to eat it cause it will not say "dood are you man or mouse?!?!" So basically it's a unanimous decision that you're a dh :). JAKES! We love you .................. but no, chocolate companies won't be using that tactic anytime soon.

ANYWAY so it's like this right. Monash SB's to the maximum cause we have uni tomorrow which is like THE biggest island in the world AND there's a meeting at 10am for the baccs (bach of accs) when I'm meant to start at 2pm. So that's a island coated gay for you with queer filling (yes modified scrubs quote, && I hear from a little bird aka ander that season 6 is on tomorrow!! :) ) cause I seriously can't be bothered. AND I haven't done any work and I had too much coffee and so that means no sleep for me tonight. Talking about coconuts, for the last 2 weeks I've been waking up at 5am every morning for half an hour. Talk about Queer Al Yankovich (hahah yeah I so made that up).

Addicted To: Chai Lattes & anything by Regina Spektor