I can't stop eating Tom Yum noodles and Violet Crumbles, I mean it IS the way that shatters that matters. OKAY on to more pressing matters I FINALLY lost my driving virginity (as Jenn nicely put it) yesterday. I suppose it was fairly thrilling, probably more due to my dad going "OKAY, 50 points for hitting Uncle Michael and 150 points for hitting that magpie" while David's dad was pretending to ram me head on in his CRV. So only a 119 hours and 45 minutes more practice and I might be half road worthy. In the meantime you can drive me around and give me your black Macbook and get a black iPod so I can steal it off you too :)
The house is very boring now that my sister's off to school and my brother's back to uni. I'm trying my bestest to keep myself busy which seemed to be okay till I finished season 4 of Scrubs today. Funny though, how everything just seems to be so perfect though. I couldn't ask for anything else, except maybe a nice long grey cardigan and those black Levi jeans and more CDs as per norm.
It's true when they say good friends are hard to find. I honestly don't think I can say I have more than 5 close friends. It's really sad when I thought about it. I guess it's my fault since relationships are two ways but I suppose reality is that you can't keep friendships forever and people do move on. I just miss people I use to speak to, people I use to confide in heaps. Sure I'll make new friends but remember than none of you can ever ever EVER be replaced. Please keep in touch!
Somehow sitting here in the dark at 3am is so peaceful, I don't know why but maybe because I don't feel a longing or need for anything anymore. Maybe I already have all I need in life. Now when I smile it's not to face tomorrow, it's cherishing today. Maybe I'll give you a ring.
Addicted To: Scissor Sisters - I Don't Feel Like Dancing