It's funny how much people hide about themselves. It's even funnier when you find out about these things. It really changes my view on people and how no matter what you think of them, they still surprise you. I can't look at so many people the same anymore and so much respect is lost in so many people. Doubt can destroy a person. Because of all this it's starting to stir up doubts in my mind about everyone, yes even you. Maybe I'm just being naïve. Either way I wish I was just 8 years old again. I wish I could wear my matching clothes with Jenn, make bottled perfume and write in our beloved black book. I miss feeling secure around all of you. I don't want to pretend everything is okay anymore. Maybe I just need to do some growing up and accept it.
Can you just hold your hands over my eyes and guide me through this giant maze that is life?
I love the Old Man coffee. I love the black Macbook. I love Red Silks (as crap as it is). I love walking outside my house at 2am (and being eaten alive by mosquitoes and bull ants).**edit
HOLY CRIP REYAN'S A CRAPPLE
Addicted To: Damien Rice - Grey Room