Monday, February 26, 2007

Sea Legs

So most people would be thinking "What the hell (regarding title of blog)!! Why would you go to the sea when you just started uni?!?!" Well I didn't, I brought the sea to my house (plus it's a half decent song by The Shinny Shins from Albuquerque). I present to you, SEAHORSE(/MERLION)!
Yeah so it was quite a fluke but it's pretty sickkk(uleh). & tasted good too.
DIGRESSSSS
Back to uni. So I woke up at 11. Did nothing for 2 hours. Caught the bus. Did nothing for 45 minutes. Realised I couldn't read my timetable so I had to go to information to ask for help and then attended my first ever class for uni, ever. Sides the assignment given to us & due in a month (we haven't even learnt ANYTHING) it wasn't TOO bad considering all last night I was just whinging about how "I DON'T WANT TO GO TO UNI, I WANT TO STAY AT HOME AND DRINK COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF COFFEE AND WATCH SO MUCH DAYTIME TV THAT I COULD BECOME DR PHIL HIMSELF" (okay, fine I just made that Dr Phil part up). Plus the stupid bus came too late so I had to take the other one which made me walk 20 minutes in the sun and it was hot (stupid public transport). WHINGEWHINGEWHINGEWHINGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
Addicted To: Regina Spektor - Samson