Thursday, February 01, 2007

Sleeping Lessons

I LOVE THE SHINS & AFFOGATO!
So ridiculously strong but so good (at keeping me up forever).
But seriously, Wincing The Night Away is a BEAUTIFULLY crafted album. Once again much applause for those fantastic guys from Albuquerque!! :) How I love thee. SO end of January. Time goes WAYWAYWAY too fast for my liking. I love this year. I love friends. I love walking to Knox in the rain at 11pm and nearly standing on roadkill in the middle of Ferntree Gully Road and pissing your pants everytime a truck drove past us sidestepping along the bridge with no walkway. Thanks Bon fire face and Mr. Money for taking us hobos into warm housing :) . BUT BUT BUT I'm excited! I bought new shoes. Okay so I couldn't help myself, what would YOU do if you went shopping and these shoes were 20% off?!
MMM swoon swoon swoony swoon! Okay so my mac partner in crime. Together we shall RID THE WORLD OF EVIL (Windows OS) !! MUAHAHAHAHAhaha *chokes. I love you apple. I love your lack of viruses, your filing system, your sex appeal :) AND now you can even get coloured Macbooks and Macbook Pro's :) That's if you ship it from the US and pay $500US more. But anything for that orange Macbook :)

YEAHYEAHSHUTUP even though I boast about Mac OS I also installed Windows but if not I couldn't join all my lovelovelovely friends in our social events (coughWARCRAFTcoughCOUNTERSTRIKEcoughAOEIIIcoughHEROEScough). I ONLY use it for gaming with people cause stupid BA won't let me use Mac :(. But back to the matter at hand. Macbook. I need a new music player. The old iPods are so homosexual I want to kill them NOWNOWNOW. So my new wishlist: new iPod (cause it will sync with my macbook) and more CDs :) and a cleaner room please please please. AND I finally sold my spare Damien Rice tickets on eGay! So I'm up $230 then down again after having to pay my brother back, pay my phone bill, buy 9 Crimes. I also realised, I have too many t-shirts. I don't think I've even worn all my clothes before. I think Threadless! is making my bank account very unhealthy. AND I still have a $2k debt to random people, mostly mum for this wonderfully awesome laptop. I should name my laptop, ideas anyone? Maybe a unisex name like Taylor or Elliott or Affogato. I really MUST stop thinking about coffee.
OH AND my round 2 offer comes tomorrow! So finally I can enrol (grr lousy VTAC I shake my fist at you) and become a Monash bum. Yeah yeah Jenn and Darryl I will take you out for lunch to that place when I get my scholarship money, just wait first :). And my pointless BBQ which I hope doesn't turn into shambles due to lack of food or excess consumption of cocktails. No deep and meaningful discussions today. I'm not in the mood to think. So rather I'll leave you with something to think about. Why are Famous Amos muffins so crap?

Addicted To: The Shins - Phantom Limb